Real-Time/Embedded Software Engineer
You will be responsible to design, develop and implement complex software modules for embedded systems and SoC (System on Chip, ASIC).
• B.Sc./B.A. in computer engineering or computer science or electrical engineering from a major university
• Proven experience with embedded software development
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities work to meet deadlines
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
Familiarity/Experience with one or more of the following will be an advantage:
o DSP programming
o Video streaming, image processing, computer vision
o Pre-silicon software design and EDA tools
o Knowledge with (one or more) architectures: ARM, ARC, MIPS, and Tensilica CPU’s
o Knowledge with (one or more) RTOS: ThreadX, FreeRTOS, MQX, etc.
o Embedded Linux (kernel)