Inomize is proud to be a part of Arm’s Functional Safety Partnership Program.
The Inomize engineering team is intimately familiar with the various standards, protocols, concepts and alike that are associated with designing an SoC for the automotive and aerospace market, like:
1. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
2. ISO26262 - Road vehicles – Functional safety standard
3. Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL)
4. In Vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
5. Light Imaging, Detection, And Ranging (LIDAR)
6. Connected Car
7. Autonomous Driving
Inomize has worked on several projects involving functional safety.
Two of them are described below:
We developed an ASIC ASIL B, ISO 26262 ADAS using TSMC 16nmFFC, where Inomize invested more than 40 MY in developing the ASIC.
lock step methodology
We are developing an ASIC ASIL B ISO 26262 vehicle communication using TSMC 28nm HPC+, where Inomize is inverting ~20 MY in developing the ASIC
To learn more of Arm’s functional safety program, click here.